Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Razer ouroboros review.


After one year using this is my opinion. Looks great, design are nice, features are good. Has battery indicated, 11 customize key shortcut including left and right click. 

The dpi is very high, maximum to 8200 dpi. Scroll wheel quite longer not like cheap mouse easy to loose off. 

For the battery I didn't used it, because it only 12 hours not few weeks. So I choose for wired and yes it is dual mode mouse can be wired or wireless. 

Palm grip adjustable is not comfortable at all even my hand is small. I try to find out what can be modified on this palm grip. 

I think the mouse should has a rest arm with it like the razer orbweaver. I'm quite longer use on computer per day around five or six hours. But this idea good for gamer also for long time usage. 

I think that it for this, thanks for view. 

No comments: